For Sale - My Beloved CSi

• I can vouch that Sam has a brand new, genuine BMW clutch and OEM flywheel assembly in his car, with all new exhaust mounts front and rear and new crank pilot bearing, less than a week old.

The car also has new M5 thrust arm bushes and fully refurbished calipers front and rear with drilled floating discs.

The flywheel I posted a few weeks ago WAS NOT from this car, but shown from another I was doing at the time.

Good luck with the sale.

8Tech.

• well, she's gone. after 1.5 months, I sold her and the guy picked up today. No doubt he'll join these forums soon!

Many thanks to lots and lots of you for all your help and guidance, and you can expect to see me here again at some point in the future, when I get another :)

• haha, it's funny. I think that's the opinion of most people so far, on this forum and another :) well done... and not... and it's also how I feel. A half empty/full cup!

• Hi Sama!
    Remember: You´ve sold the CSi!

Now you´re worry about doin it. But I can understand you, ´caus I sold my beloved BMW-Bike R100GS-PD to a British Policeman.

How did I could do this? I´m stupid!

But in your case, there are a lot of nice leathered M62 in Britain - find one

Good luck wishes Max

Der Mensch ist das Maß aller Dinge Protagoras

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!