Prince Video - Yellow 8 Series.....

• I saw that clip years ago and didn't remember there was our star on the show but as i watched at it once again i noticed the motherfucker makes groovy music has really horny girls and most of all likes awesome cars...what a blast!
    It's really good...Shakin that ass...:harhar:
    Fabrice:driver:

Que la 8 soit avec vous!:driver:
    May the 8 be with you and for always!:winkwink:

Fabrice

• :cool:

Prince - according to my ex-wife, musical genius and sexiest man alive (at the time). And now we find he appreciates the 8 too !! Its all too much for one man ....

Something spooky about this video for me...
    Although I don't really remember this vid, I must have seen it at the time as my ex-wife was THE biggest fan.
    Maybe there was a subliminal message in it - what was it that persuaded me to look for an 8 series to buy ? That Channel 4 prog with Peter Rice's Yellow 8 in it. And I'd never had an interest in 8's (or any BMW) prior to that.

Maybe it was jealousy - I'm not with the lady anymore, but I've got the car ... :)

• Zitat von martinw;54745

:cool:

Maybe it was jealousy - I'm not with the lady anymore, but I've got the car ... :)

Than you have perhaps the best of the two!:rofl:

E31, the road to go!:winkwink:
    Dick
    President BMW Club E31 Nederland
    President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
    President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
    President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

• Now thats spooky, I've just bought an 8 series and used to own a Starion Turbo many years ago which is the silver car parked next to the 8 in this video!

Seems I have similar taste to Prince, not sure if thats a good or a bad thing!

• That Peter's Yellow 8 has a lot of responsibilities all around. At least in my own case...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!