Stevep new 8 pics

• Well here she is, I think I have made my mind up to keep her:hmmmm: seems like the Lotus White Leather has seduced me once more/? [thanks David 8].

She's a 99T 4.4 sport Velvet Blue/Lotus white, the only extra seems to be the rear blind?however it's in stunning condition & good enough to keep, .

• Hello you guys

It feels good to be back in the 8:harhar: I looked at quite a few V12s but non quite ticked the boxes, then this one was offered via a dealer who had it sitting around & looking a bit unloved.

All I've done is a good clean & polish, wheel refurb & new tyres, but I've got feeling in my waters that Santa may turn up with some 20s:dontknow:.

Jason I dont think the Exhaust is anything special BUT it's bloody loud:rofl:no center resonator box:harhar:

I've no big plans for this one, although the brakes freak me out [again]so maybe just maybe some BIG calipers?

Schnitz

it would be good to catch up, I'm off work for nearly2 weeks over Xmas so maybe then hey? BTW the Car park was empty & I only wanted the Photos:aetsch:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Nice pic's Steve, Wayne and I were wondering how long before you loaded the photo's once we had seen the one you had bought:grin2:. I too like the RD wheels and I look forward to seeing the mods you make.

There are a few V12 manuals about what did you not like about the 850's?

:driving2:Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

• Brad /Lloyd

Cheers, it really is a fulfilling experience to be back[properly] with a car, I don't regret selling the Green beasty but for now this one is doing it:)

The rears are only 9.5" wide with 275 rubber, & are no longer available anywhere;-)so they will need some care indeed.

The 850s I viewed where in the main very tired old motors which needed circa £2k spending to bring back to an except able level , at that point I realised I needed a car which did not require a mountain of work.

i dont expect to be useing it much over Winter [& that was the main reason for selling the other car]but it's still nice to look at:rofl:

• Zitat von stevep840;56687

The 850s I viewed where in the main very tired old motors which needed circa £2k spending to bring back to an except able level , at that point I realised I needed a car which did not require a mountain of work.

Steve lets face it even the best examples can swallow £2k just ask Wayne:harhar:
    But you are right there does seem to be more and more tired examples appearing or being broken on the bay:motz:

Lloyd

• Your quite right Lloyd, as the cars get older & cheaper they then appear to be more available to a wider audience albeit one that cannot afford to keep ontop of the maintainance, so more & more examples pile up at the breakers:roll:

• Steve the only plus point is that some hard to fine items can become available at a decent price. I have tracked down finally a CD panel for the boot in the right colour (At least I think it is:hmmmm:) for mine as the stealer only sell the later version in the lighter grey.
    This is because the cd changer was removed at some point and a standard panel with netted pocket fitted but I have the changer and hope to return it to stock.

You are right about those who think they can afford an 8 just because they buy it for 3-5k and then need to replace the exhaust and almost s*** themselves at the cost.

Just let those in the club smile as our cars become rarer:cool:

Lloyd

• Zitat von Lloyd;56692

I have tracked down finally a CD panel for the boot in the right colour (At least I think it is:hmmmm:) for mine as the stealer only sell the later version in the lighter grey.
    This is because the cd changer was removed at some point and a standard panel with netted pocket fitted but I have the changer and hope to return it to stock.

You plonker Rodney!! I do not use my changer any more and was wondering about the standard panel route....

Yours for sale?

• Steve, I''m very very glad you have seen the light again!!!!:kiss:

Very nice car and I love the insitecolor!!!:top:

Now we will meet again!!!:laugh::harhar:

E31, the road to go!:winkwink:
    Dick
    President BMW Club E31 Nederland
    President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
    President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
    President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

• Zitat von schnitz850;56713

You plonker Rodney!! I do not use my changer any more and was wondering about the standard panel route....

Yours for sale?

Alex I will let you know, I did ask on the forum if anyone had one many months ago:hmmmm:

Lloyd

• Zitat von schnitz850;56741

Alex you plonker!!

OOOPs must of missed that post. Sorry

No worries fella I am sure we can do a deal on something else. Did I send you the battery conditioner terminal:hmmmm:

Lloyd

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!