Good afternoon peops!!! Im home!!!

• Hi guys n gals! just a quick hello!

for years ive loved the 8 series...never really been a fan of any other BMW apart from the old 635CSIA and the E46 CSL...too many M3's around to be special IMHO.

a few weeks ago i bought my E31!! R*** HBA..if any of you guys are aware of the car? it was owned by a property tycoon and sheffield united chairman!
    ...i must say it is in mint condition...only 67,000 on the clocks and its in unmarked cosmos black. Shes a 4.4 MB62 Individual Sport built in April 08 so a very new example. Full BM service history etc...

right im off to take a look around here!

hope you guys are well!

regards,

Ben. Nottingham.

Swissvax Certified Detailer.
    April 1998 BMW 840CiA Sport Individual

• Zitat von Benji 840Ci Sport;60390

a few weeks ago i bought my E31!! R*** HBA..if any of you guys are aware of the car? it was owned by a property tycoon and sheffield united chairman!

...i must say it is in mint condition...only 67,000 on the clocks and its in unmarked cosmos black. Shes a 4.4 MB62 Individual Sport built in April 08 so a very new example. Full BM service history etc..

Congratulations and welcome to 8er.org.

Pictures?

You have an 840CiA Sport built April 2008? Really? (grin)
    Perhaps you meant April 1998?

There were two Cosmos Black M62 840CiA RHD built April 1998. One of them has a very interesting build report. You are welcome to it. Register you and your 8er at www.8coupe.com/register.htm

• Ben! you made it! now you need to post some pics! also lets see that buildsheet!

• Hi Guys! and Diddy - the bloke who recommended this forum to me so big love there!

pics to be uploaded this weekend chaps when ive got some time.

car is in for an oil service today - i ALLWAYS begin ownership of a car on new oils & filters etc.

i must say, and i keep saying...its absolutely FANTASTIC to drive..aswell as look at!!! i love the steering, the dollop of torque, the silky smooth gearchange...possibly the smoothest autobox ive come across and the cabin is superbly well layed out.

JUD, ill send you my reg!

cheers!

• Re-read your post JUD, im signing up but will have to wait a few hours for the car to be returned to me. :driver:

Many thanks.

Ben.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!