Drivers Mat - Wanted

• Hi all, I have the a 1997 840 Ci with the grey interior (with piping) and orient blue exterior, but required a new drivers mat, anyone selling or can point me in the right direction?
    Thanks.

• try euro car parts chap...doubt youll find a second hand mat and after all these years it wouldnt be in too good condition IMHO.

Swissvax Certified Detailer.
    April 1998 BMW 840CiA Sport Individual

• Zitat von ziggystardust;66687

i got these recently, didn't recieve yet but they seem like the bomb, all other imitations make the car look cheap even when new, trust me it's the 3 rd set
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors…agename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

I really like these mats. Any place in Europe that manufactures something like that? I wouldn't mind shipping from the USA, but local customs can make this attractive offering turn out rather expensive :(...

• Zitat von ziggystardust;66764

just ask them to right it as gift or warranty parts, as they did for me, you then expect no problems, you gotta fight for your right to to steal

That may work in Israël, but it will not in Belgium :)

The total value (including shipping) for a gift package may not exceed 45 EUR and both parties may not have commercial activities. For commercial activities the total value may not exceed 22 EUR. And the funny thing is you can still get a 10 EUR administrative cost for such a low priced package or gift because they took the "effort of opening" it! If customs think the package is worth more, they add a tax to that estimated value (and their estimated values are way off reality). If you think you are smart by putting a lower valued invoice in the box and customs don't take that (which is very likely), you get a fine on top. I'm not sure why, but over the last few years I have been unable to receive a package from the USA without passing customs. Years ago it only happened occasionally a package got picked out by customs. I think the government is looking for money...

• Zitat von ziggystardust;66764

just ask them to right it as gift or warranty parts, as they did for me, you then expect no problems, you gotta fight for your right to to steal

EXACTLY CORRECT.

marked as "warranty return parts" incurrs 0 problems in my experience with customs.

Ive imported many many items personally from Japan (performance parts / wheels etc etc etc) and had absolutely no problem with UK Customs and Excise.

:top:

Swissvax Certified Detailer.
    April 1998 BMW 840CiA Sport Individual

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!