• Today i was taking shopping out of the boot and noticed that the trim wasnt fixed in properly so i thought i would look behind to see wat was their,well beside the jack was a black leather type of bag with bmw stamped on it as i looked inside their was an unopend bottle of oil and hand wipes still in the sealed bag's,Does this come as standard with the 8 when new ?

• BMW offers a Winter Package for less than 20€.
    It´s a square cordura box with rubbered bottom which contains
    a hand wipe/ice scratch, a small bottle of Glass cleaner detergent with frost inhibitor,
    a pump sprayer with window de-icer and a microfiber cloth.
    Parts number:83 12 0 427 301

Greetings,
    Max

Der Mensch ist das Maß aller Dinge Protagoras

• It didn't come standard afaik.... just an accessory added by a PO enthusiast. The little things I look for are the polishing cloth in the boot toolkit and the firstaid kit in the rear interior. Those did come standard. I priced an outfit that had original NLA cloths last year, and they wanted over $100-US. Crazy.

• Zitat von rcrad6653;73928

It didn't come standard afaik.... just an accessory added by a PO enthusiast. The little things I look for are the polishing cloth in the boot toolkit and the firstaid kit in the rear interior. Those did come standard. I priced an outfit that had original NLA cloths last year, and they wanted over $100-US. Crazy.

The first aid kits are a standard feature over here in mainland europe, most countries require that you carry one. The German issue one is still available in varying packages but the box version as found in a BMW can still be bought - you can (AFAIK) still buy them from BMW. Be aware that they have a use-by date. If someone wants an original BMW box one (empty) I have one that I could send.
    Cheers

• I've got the same bag in my E38, it was supplied by a BMW main agent when they did an oil-change. It has a velcro backing and can be stuck to the carpeting in the boot......

• Zitat von Timm;73931

I've got the same bag in my E38, it was supplied by a BMW main agent when they did an oil-change. It has a velcro backing and can be stuck to the carpeting in the boot......

yep seems to be the same,cheers

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!