2011-06-17..19 - NO - International meeting in Norway June 17th - 19th 2011

• Zitat von wokke;86977

running on 285 summer tires? ;)
    I had no issues whatsoever during wintern and we had some serious snow. The only issue was, that sometimes my car has been the snow plow because it was too low to the ground.

I sure would love to have my BBS on but no. It was on 16"/235 stud-less Hakkapelitta. In dry snow it's no problem, but this was some rain/snow mix from hell... :hmmmm:

Some fast snowplow you got! :laugh:

Iwarsson Sweden
    E31 M70 6-speed
    Black on black -91

• 12 cars and 21 persons confirmed

All :winkwink:

So far we have 12cars and 21 persons signed up and confirmed
    But we still have not gone out to the Norwegian community so expext many more to sing on :top:

Car coming from:

2 x Sweden
    3 x Nederland
    4 x Germany
    1 x France
    2 X Norway

• There will be more from our side Terje!

But they are last-minute-bookers....:rofl:

E31, the road to go!:winkwink:
    Dick
    President BMW Club E31 Nederland
    President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
    President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
    President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

• Just got one more car with two persons from the Nederlands today, so that is 4.

so far 13 cars and 23 people are signed up.
    We do expect to see 10-15 Norwegians, but we have not approached the Norwegian community yet so the two are Terje and myself.
    There are 7-8 cars locally that we expect will join, and many others have shown great interest.

We also hope that we may get about 10 cars from Sweden so Pelle has his work cut out for him :)

I would like to mention that our reserved hotelrooms and the camping reservation expire on May 1st.
    After that both the hotel and the camping will open up all avaliable space for normal customers.
    So for those who are interested please sign up before May 1st or we cannot guarantee you a room.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

• Ok so I got a big job,
    Have begun to encounter the owners, has received from some that it looks nice but the few who answered yes but a lot has shown interest so we'll see. I will point out that the booking of rooms should be made prior to May 1.
    I hope we can get more cars from Sweden than that registered for the current date.

• Zitat von DickB;87172

There will be more from our side Terje!

But they are last-minute-bookers....:rofl:

Well last minutes bookers might be sleeping in tent's :harhar:

But I did understand that Eddy and Monique + Henri possibly was interested as well?

• Eddy & Monique for sure, Henri was 80%.:winkwink:

Dick

• They must confirm themselves it to you Terje, I can't do it for them.:laugh:

Dick

• Numbers of cars are increasing :)

19 Cars confirmed now and about 34 persons :top::top::top:
    Intresting is that we have 4 Alpinas signed on.
    5.0 11
    5.0 69
    5.0 87
    5.7 46
    And possibly 5.7 22 but still not 100% confirmed
    Turns out to be a Alpina show here :cool:

Updates will come , stay tuned

Regards
    Terje

• Hello Bo,:winkwink:

I will come to this meeting and travel from Paris to Stavanger through Hanover then cross Denmark from South to North on thursday 16 morning.
    1 Is there a route you suggest me to take to take the Ferry at Hirtshals?
    2 Do you want to join us to travel?
    I want to arrive on thursday in Stavanger around 7pm. So i will take the 12:15 ferry to Kristiansand

Fabrice:driver:

Que la 8 soit avec vous!:driver:
    May the 8 be with you and for always!:winkwink:

Fabrice

• Hi Fabrice,
    We will take the same ferry Thursday at 12:15.:top:
    Just follow the motorway E45 and E39, its 350 km.
    We will enter from east, and also use this route for the last 250 km.
    Approximately 100 km after the German border there is a large motorway service place (15 km after exit 62) – we will make a stop there at 09:00.
    We can meet here, or you can send me an SMS, when you are close, and I will catch up:driver: – if it misses we will meet at the ferry.:)
    Best regards
    Bo

• Bo,:winkwink:

Ok sounds good. If you want you can send me your mobile number either on mp or here or by mail : nnvfdrayaol.com
    My phone number is 0607900173:cool:
    Regards:top:
    Fabrice:driver:

Que la 8 soit avec vous!:driver:
    May the 8 be with you and for always!:winkwink:

Fabrice

• Hi Fabrice,
    Mobile +45-20133774
    I just spotted that they demand arrival at the ferry at least 1 hour before departure. Therefore I think we will make the stop at the motorway service place at about 08:00 to 08:30.
    Others that use this ferry should also be aware of this 1 hour claim.
    /Bo:winkwink:

• Hello Guys
    I will be Fabrice Copilot for the meeting, but I need to be back to Paris Monday morning for professional reasons...
    Do you think it could be possible on Meeting schedule to be at Stavanger Airport around 4:30PM Sunday ?

Regards
    Antonin

Antonin TEYSSIER
    A votre écoute et de bonne humeur ;)

Président
    BMW Club Serie 8 France

Secretary
    BMW 8er Club International

• Zitat von Antonin;88065

Hello Guys
    I will be Fabrice Copilot for the meeting, but I need to be back to Paris Monday morning for professional reasons...
    Do you think it could be possible on Meeting schedule to be at Stavanger Airport around 4:30PM Sunday ?

Regards
    Antonin

Should be no Problem , it takes about 2,5 h hours driving back from Lysefjord to Stavanger airport on Sunday.

One solution is possibly you following Egil in his car to Stavanger Airport ( or someone else ) So Fabrice can take the shorter way to Kristiansand ferry, following the others.

Regards
    Terje

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!