How many left?

• That's an interesting website. I was at a classic car show with my friend at the weekend, I was saying that you never see HA Vauxhall Viva's these days (which was my first car). Looking at the listing for them on this site shows why, there's only 2 in the whole of the UK that are still licensed!

• Zitat von sandwich;89528

Frightening! I'm trying to get my hands on a good Renault 4. Don't ask! Now looking at over £4000!

I'd still like to get hold of a reasonably priced 1974 Suzuki GT 750 kettle:laugh:

• Cripes !
    The numbers show that 25 CSi's have gone "missing" in the last 3 years.
    2007 Q4 shows 103 licensed, 24 SORN, Total 127
    2010 Q4 shows 73 licensed, 29 SORN, Total 102

At this rate, the original 150-odd cars will be extinct soon!

• Zitat von 330newbie;89535

Cripes !
    The numbers show that 25 CSi's have gone "missing" in the last 3 years.
    2007 Q4 shows 103 licensed, 24 SORN, Total 127
    2010 Q4 shows 73 licensed, 29 SORN, Total 102

At this rate, the original 150-odd cars will be extinct soon!

Thats not bad though is it? Only 150 odd originally and still 102 are 'sort of' on the road!

• Zitat von Timm;89527

That's an interesting website. I was at a classic car show with my friend at the weekend, I was saying that you never see HA Vauxhall Viva's these days (which was my first car). Looking at the listing for them on this site shows why, there's only 2 in the whole of the UK that are still licensed!

Interesting, my first car was an HB Viva. POS it was too.

HA's I remember as having stapled together rear wings and looked rather Noddy.

• Zitat von Argonaut;89541

Sorry, but isn't that an oxymoron?

WHAT!!!! The Renault 4 is awesome. It may look like a rabbit hutch on wheels but I'd love one. The gear stick poking horizontally out the the dash is cool....

I'm not kidding, I genuinely like them. I like character cars, and the R4 has it in spades....

• Had a couple of R4s many moons ago. Both thrashed to within an inch of their lives and still they kept on running. Never serviced in the two years in my ownership.
    Ah....sweet dreams!

• Zitat von NickF;89543

WHAT!!!! The Renault 4 is awesome. It may look like a rabbit hutch on wheels but I'd love one. The gear stick poking horizontally out the the dash is cool....

I'm not kidding, I genuinely like them. I like character cars, and the R4 has it in spades....

he he,
    my old man had a Citroen Ami 8 for a while, gear lever sticking out of the dash like someone's lost umbrella, wheezy 2 cylinder engine struggling to propell this example of French godess-like design, ah, sweet memories.

R4's though, chicken sheds on wheels mate. A friend had one, it used to lean into corners so hard that the mud flaps dragged along the road, it sounded like the car was going to fall to bits. (which it eventually did).

• Zitat von 8Harry8;89549

:rofl: you British guys love those grandfather accessoires, don't you?!?

With the famous British weather, mud flaps (along with snorkels, shovels, tow ropes, warning triangles, distress flares and helicopter rescue packages) are a good idea really.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!