Trivial rare colour query..

• Zitat von sandwich;95385

This shirt could suit BB. There is more that a bit of yellow wthin!

I'm nitpicking now, but for that joke to work, the garment would need to be a little more than 7% yellow imvho.

Whoever was previously the butt of Sandwich's jokes must be quite relieved I've turned up and taken that baton on so seamlessly. :help:

• Zitat von BBMatic;95390

I'm nitpicking now, but for that joke to work, the garment would need to be a little more than 7% yellow imvho.

Whoever was previously the butt of Sandwich's jokes must be quite relieved I've turned up and taken that baton on so seamlessly. :help:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: It wasn't me:devilchilli:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Zitat von sandwich;95386

For Reinhard and general perusal...
    Heres a pic of my first E31 in 1999 just after I had some Hartge wheels fitted. Stunning car but was always a bit wary of the colour!

That is a stunner - and compared to some colours, very conservative!

• Cheers Tim

Lost an arm and a leg on it though. Covered 50000 miles in 18 months so not a lot of room to haggle when traded in!

Looks a little like a Calypso in the pic but slightly different in the flesh. Wonder if it still exists

Adios

• Zitat von BBMatic;95390

It's only Graham [ Nifty 50] that has had a few comments in his direction due to his dumbo ears. :roll:

• Zitat von Fatandre;95400

I have a individual color that is MACAU BLAU.

Your looks stunning mate,wonderful shine, Now then can we see some pics of your girl friends legs with Blue boots on please:harhar:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Zitat von stevep840;95402

Your looks stunning mate,wonderful shine, Now then can we see some pics of your girl friends legs with Blue boots on please:harhar:

LOL!!
    Andre, your car is looking great and macau has to be one of the very nicest shades of blue.. i'm guessing she is still hibernating for while longer?

• Zitat von sandwich;95395

It's only Graham [ Nifty 50] that has had a few comments in his direction due to his dumbo ears. :roll:

No biggie Sandwich, as it happens my two comments about you being a card / giving newbies a hard time were a complete invention. Having lived in the UK nearly my whole life i'm totally ok with genial pi*sstaking anyway, just thought in your case i would get my defensive manouevres in first :kiss:

• Zitat von BBMatic;95408

No biggie Sandwich, as it happens my two comments about you being a card / giving newbies a hard time were a complete invention. Having lived in the UK nearly my whole life i'm totally ok with genial pi*sstaking anyway, just thought in your case i would get my defensive manouevres in first :kiss:

More than a little worried by your smilie thing though!

• Zitat von sandwich;95386

For Reinhard and general perusal...
    Heres a pic of my first E31 in 1999 just after I had some Hartge wheels fitted. Stunning car but was always a bit wary of the colour!

As you say it does look mightily like Calypso, what colour is it?

• Zitat von sandwich;95410

More than a little worried by your smilie thing though!

Until a few months ago i had a real dislike of smilies. If making a (joking) cutting remark, its much funnier 99% of the time without any smiley being added..just sanitises everything, and where is the fun in that?
    But over the years I have had people completely fail to see the funny side at times due to my no smiley habit.. that got a bit tiresome. And now i find myself using some pretty skanky smileys..

I must say, the "eyebrows" smiley on this site is the best i've seen. Conveys a lot in just a quick second.

• Zitat von BBMatic;95407

LOL!!
    Andre, your car is looking great and macau has to be one of the very nicest shades of blue.. i'm guessing she is still hibernating for while longer?

Its not going out for some time. Probably has to wait untill June.

It is funny how depending on the angle the color is different.

• I am frankly a little stayed and the only colour for me is Maritiusblau (287) with Silvergrau Hell Leather (0353)

However let it be said " What ever blows your skirt" lads

1991 850ci,
    2001 540
    2002 4.6 Range Rover Vogue

• This all goes to show, it's a matter of personal taste, just like our women! Whatever the shape, whatever the ethnicity, there's someone out there who is crazy about it. I still think MY car is the best! :aetsch:

Ok, now that I've got that childish response out of my system, our beloved cars look awesome in a variety of colours - something that cannot be said for many cars on the road. A tribute to the timeless design.

Nr Welshpool, Powys, Wales[INDENT]E31 840 Ci Sport - 1999
    VW Passat Alltrack - 2013
    Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002
    Toyota Rav4 - 1997[/INDENT]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!