Fats BDS e31.

• Finally took it all together :D
    Hi there guys. Just want to show you my e31. I bought the car 4 years ago and it has been going through some transformation. I am here to represent Poland and we are proud of our rides :D What has been done so far is new leather, brakes, lots of some gool parts along with some great time spent behind the wheel. Car has never failed on me and hoe it wont.

There is a site in Poland where some people take picture of a exotic car that they se on the streets. Guess who made it there :D

When I bought the car I just sat in it and went for a road trip. 3000 km like nothing.

Then I fond out there was a e31 meeting and I had to go. Some 1000 extra and still no problem :D

Getting the car ready for the meeting and after I was done there was not much left but get packed and rock the roads !

Na zlot dojechalem i powiem wam ze moje auto bylo w najgorszym stanie. W sumie sie nie dziwic jak sie nie mialo hamuców, dziurawe siedzenia, nic nie dzialalo itd :D
    mimo to bylo fajnie i nikt nie mial SI do auta :D

Started to read a litle bit about detailing and started to work on my skills. Not bad for a beginner :D

Then I had some new exhaust made. Really love how it sounds.

Then I got some new steerign wheel. Got rid of the truck one and now the car feels like a blast.

For 2009 was alot planned. Also a meeting.

It was time for some new weels. Saw them for sale. Got into the car with my paps. After 12 hours we were back with those babies.

Came to Poland for a litle while and tried some spaders. The car got a lot meaner . I think it looks good.

then I decided to check on the cabin filter and was shocked. Those need to be changed because I am not going to be breathing air that goes through them.

Then for the first time of ownership the car failed on me. The heater core went and I had to get some help. Thank god it was not faw away from home.

Thats how you normally role in a e31 :D

Then I bought a new Garage. Fat´s Garage. Let the working begine.

Some new tires for the rear.

Also some new 4 piston calipers.

July was rainy so it was time to put all the parts that I had in my garage on the car due to the fact my mom was getting crazy. So many parts and none of them on the car :D

Then a friend of mine came for a visit and a photoshoot was a must.

It was time to change the tires.

Po paru dniach cieszenia sie z widoku auta w garazu, przepalenia i wdychaniu spalin zadzownilem do FW motorsport na dogadanie terminu zeby wstawic auto.
    Termin zalatwiony i auto wstawione na zamontowanie rozpórki, nowych amorków B6 i calego pakietu CSI.
    Po odebraniu przejechalem sie i bylo bosko. Tak auto wygladalo z pakietem.

It was time to pyt on the x brace that was in my garage alont with the new schocs bilstein b6.
    After I got the car back it was a blast.

Nwq B6

X-brace

I was happy but my mom still wasnt.
    Then I had to mount the rear shelf along with the stop light. Hard to get, but I got one :D

dwa lataq temu wymontowalem cala wykladzine bagaznika i dalem do prania. Potem sie szlajala po calym garazu i zawsze przezkadzala. Nadszedl czas na montaz :D

" years ago I took out the carped in the trunk for some cleaning. I alwasy forgot to put it back in so it was time to fix that. What a great feeling after 2 years to have your trunk good looking.

Finally I had dome some major work so it was time for some beer.
    I called my local parts guy and asked if he hadnt any cool parts for me. He said he had some rear seats that you can put down in my color. I got into the daily and so we went for a trip.

I was goin to reupholster the rear, but now I dont have to. Great!!

Didnt take me long to put it in the car.

So much work had been done, but the car hadnt been washed. What a shame.

Litle trip after the whole season

Love the nator. To bad it takes away all oxigen when turned on :D

More to come.

• Zitat von wokke;95933

Hey Andre,

good decision to get rid of those AC Schnitzer fakes from RH. To me those are a classic example of " I'd like to but I can't." :laugh:

This has hopefully been taken car of??? :itsme: Or is it not your car?

This is not my car. A friends who was at a meeting.
    I will be selling the fake RHs because I bought another 17" wheels. I like to have a spare set becasue it make sme feel safer when I take it to the mechanik no on the bling.
    What i bough is a e31 spec throwing stars. Just have to refurbish them.
    Got them for 250 euro with tires and there is nothing wrong with them. Just have to repaint them.

• Hi Andre

Great thread and photos,great car mate...What wheels are they and size? What size are the tyres? Did you modify the arches for them to fit? Great work!!

Regards Trevor

• I have not updated this thread in a while, but here is what I have come up with.

CSI engine and transmission swap along with the brakes, diff and other bits. I have all from a CSI except the AHK
    Car was painted to the OEM VIN color Macao Blau

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!