• Can I get new end pipes for my 840 Ci 1998. Or do I have to buy new back boxes my existing 4 No not in A1 Condition. I have seen a number of pics with what looks like after market bright ones is this a correct assumption. Anybody know whats availabe. Do I have to get the existing ones refurbished and re-chromed. Any help appreciated.
    Alasdair

• End

Al
    Yes thats what I am looking for, But however have you had a look how your end pipes are fitted. Are they screw fitted. Mine appear to be an integral part of the back box with internal pipes but can,nt see how they are fitted. What do you mean local friendly shop. I assume yours are not a BMW part then.
    Alasdair
    Thanks

• Pipes

Thanks all ordered today from my local BMW dealer £16.50 each. Mr Webmaster your car looks the dogs bollocks LOL. Love the wheels whos are they. That the next thing on my list to get. My car is a working car ie 250 per week should I be thinking of wheels like that or keeping my standard ones. Iam still thinking.

• Re: Pipes

Zitat von Alasdair

Thanks all ordered today from my local BMW dealer £16.50 each. Mr Webmaster your car looks the dogs bollocks LOL. Love the wheels whos are they. That the next thing on my list to get. My car is a working car ie 250 per week should I be thinking of wheels like that or keeping my standard ones. Iam still thinking.

What's dogs bollocks ?

The wheels are 19" Hartge Classics from http://www.hartge.de
    I just love them, new suspension + 19" wheels don't really affect the ride, the car is so confortable.
    Indeed it does have a better steering now
    If you can afford the tires + wheels, I'd say go for it

I also recommend BBS LM, or Hamann PG3 :wink:

• End Pipes

An English slang expression for Very Good, First Class. As this site has many members from distant shores It looks as though I will have to stop using British Slang. So what size tyres are you using with this setup. How is it you are getting more comfort I would have thought it would have been a harder ride.
    Alasdair

• Wheels

The Hartge wheels look great.

I have a set of BBS RK67 split rims on my 850 which look almost identical. Only 18" though! Rear 295/35/18 & front 245/40/18..........

Nick

• I almost went for the 19" Hartge Classics before I just bought my Alpinas.

A very good (mint) used set of 19" Hartge Classics with Pirelli P Zeros went on eBay 2 weeks ago for £1300 ! (Cost new over

I found a US company making Hartge Replicas too.
    http://www.monetwheels.com/whe…onet.asp?wid=1994&cid=135

Depends on what you want though and what your budget is - I didn't want Alpina replicas so spent more on the "real deal"

EXHAUST TIPS ?
    Did the dealer only want £16 for the chromed tip ? Are these oval ended ? Is that the fitted price ? What is part number ? Do these also come in satin black ?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!