My pride and joy!

• Cheers guys!

Zitat

I have rated your car with a 10. Please post pics of the Interior.
    Manfred

I am in the process of intalling about £10,000 worth of audio/visual equipment atm so the interior is a mess, but soon as it is done the pics will be up!

Zitat

That ACS front spoiler is awesome!
    niiice!!! How much is the ACS front spoiler cost?

It was about 7-800 pounds but they are no longer available. I do have a spare in the garage but Philippe has first refusal on it.

Zitat

Is the car lowered at all ?

Any other mods ?

Yes the car is lowered. It has:
    Full Schnitzer lowered suspension which has made so much difference!
    Full schnitzer aero kit with csi boot spoiler
    Haywood and scott exhaust system which sounds like an Aston
    18" hand polished schnitzer wheels with 245's on the front and 285@s on the back!
    And a few bit inside which you will all see when ready.

Just need a brake upgrade now!

• I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know !!!

• Zitat von ClubE31

I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know, I want to know !!!

Yes, and dont make us wait all day! :lol:

• For those who know, this is what is going in:

Alpine IVA-900R
    Alpine PXA-H700
    Orion hcca 150r
    Orion hcca 275r
    Orion hcca 225r*2
    Orion hcca 5s
    Orion concept 98.1
    Mb quart qsd 210
    JL audio 8w7*2
    Optima yellow top
    Wired mbr70*2
    Brax multi controller*2
    Alumapro 15 farad cap
    And a sh*t load of Dynamat!

I am a bit of an audio fanatic!

• sweet jeeeeeeesus!!

• Zitat

Great looking CSI. DO you have a modified exhaust system?

Cheers!

I do have a modified exhaust. It is a custom system from the cats back made by a company called Hayward & Scott. I am going to get them to do the de-cat in acouple of months too!.... more horse power, and more noise!

• The system from the cats back was already on the car when I got it but i THINK it was about £2000!!

But when you hear it you wiil agree it was definately worth it!

• Here are some pics of the doorbuilds to hold the Orion concept componants for those of you who are interested.
    They took me about 60 hours to build and a friend of mine about a week to stitch the leather.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!