Official 2004 8-Fest UK ?

• I'm REALLY interested in organising a meeting in 2004 in UK

Now all we have to find is Schedule + Location

If you have any ideas, post here...

When all will be discussed, we'll put official articles on http://www.8-Fest.Com

8-Fest.com will now become the official website for all meetings in the world (All registrations will be done there)

I thought about June-July, because Sweden Meeting will be middle August

• Meetings

BMW GB Owners Club have various meetings at the NAC Stoneleigh, Warwickshire. See my previous posts about meetings in the UK. Within the BMW GB Owners Club there is a group of series 8 owners who attend these meetings.
    A Few Questions for you.
    What constitutes an Official 8-Fest UK Meeting.
    Whats the problem if 8)8)8)8) four of us decide to meet one weekend. I don,nt see a problem with that. :D I don,nt think that meeting needs to be registered or approval obtained.
    I do however agree that a Major Meet :o:o:o:o during 2004 could be organised somewhere in the UK thats easy for everyone to get to.
    I shall be filming at the National Kit Car Show and the Town and Country Fair all at Stoneleigh Warwickshire at both of these shows BMW Exhibit and also the BMW Owners Club attends and exhibits.

Alasdair
    mackaydesign@btinternet.com

• Re: Meetings

Zitat von Alasdair

A Few Questions for you.
    What constitutes an Official 8-Fest UK Meeting.

A Meeting registered on http://www.8-Fest.com, which implies more attendees and a more "professional" meeting....

Zitat von Alasdair

Whats the problem if 8)8)8)8) four of us decide to meet one weekend. I don,nt see a problem with that. :D I don,nt think that meeting needs to be registered or approval obtained.

That's why I created this forum, if you want to have a drink and park your 8s in a row, that's cool !
    That's little meetings, no need for registration..
    That's how I started (We were 5 in 2000, from all other europe)
    But when you are more than 50 or 100, that NEEDS organisation

Zitat von Alasdair

I do however agree that a Major Meet :o:o:o:o during 2004 could be organised somewhere in the UK thats easy for everyone to get to.

Let me know the schedule of the others BMW Meetings in UK

• I would be delighted to attend and help organise if required.

I guess as long as it's centrally located then it makes it easy for everyone to get to and as long as we get enough notice - most should be able to make it.

It would be great to have it in Midland I guess

a) because then a few of us owners up in Scotland could convoy down and
    b) because Alasdair lives in Leamington Spa and we can stay round his (joke) :lol:

Let's do this !!

Ian.

• i would have no problem coming over for a meet and doing a bit of cruising along the old english countryside, im pretty sure im not the only one this side of the channel....

• I will definitly be in the UK Party :twisted::twisted:

But I would like also to come back to UK during Summer Time
    I lived in London for 7-8 months and never went back to Great Britain for about 2 years :?

If anyone is interesting in welcoming you humble servant in your beautiful country, I would really like to visit UK with an E31 owner...
    Maybe I'll take some holidays, and do the meeting during the visit of Great Britain 8)

joeykhan, you got a Beautiful 840 there
    Got a 1997 too, very nice with that Csi bodykit
    Interior seems to be great too, like most UK E31s

Love to see a sister of mine well maintained

• To clubE31,
    Thanks 4 the compliment. I will post more pics soon.... i just joined this forum!
    I will most likely to meet up in that August2004 meeting... Cant wait. :lol:
    Maybe some1 can sort out an earlier meeting.... :wink:
    This will be my first time meeting with 8 owners!

byeeee

• Philippe

Will gladly help with your UK visit if I can. If you fancy a trip to the North-West of England you will be very welcome. :D

Let me know dates etc. or email me if you wish.

Regards

John

• Where in the NW are you?

• Meeting August

Dear All,
    Will be posting further information very soon with some help with how registration is done. In the meantime for those people attending in August please go to :

http://www.heritage.org.uk

Where you will find a lot of information about the venue.
    WATECH THIS SPACE

Alasdair

• Gaydon Meeting

Al
    Resend your email had to rebuild pc, New MB, New P4 pro. New programmes lost everything connect with web. But never mind. I am Back. Please look at my previous post That is details of the Venue for the Meeting in August. What tends to happen on the Site that the whole of the Site frontage is taken over by whatever Car Club is holding the event. The day ,as you know is being run by the BMW GB Owners Club. Access to the Heritage Centre is open all day together with all facilities so its very good for Kids Partners etc. And also 15mins from Stratford and Warwick.
    840 info
    Just done a 3000 mile fuel con test getting average of 26.5 to gall. 80% Motorway use. Speeds from average 75 max hit of 140 !!!!!!!!! late one evening. As you know 25000 miles on clock at 3rd Jan Now 28000.
    Very pleased with performance. Just the other evening let the Partner have a go She was very impressed Not bad for a female who dos,nt give a shit what car she,s in.
    Had ther car keyed twice now. will have it fixed for Gaydon.
    CYA Soon
    Alasdair

• meeting

Al
    the last 2 posts from me should be in other slot can u transfer them please sorry I dropped a bollock again ups sorry LOL
    Alasdair
    ps have a look a the Heritage Center

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!