8 Series in Scotland

• Hi Mike,

Don't have any problem with the radio, surprised that you had to send the suspension bits to Le France, why not to Germany? OK, i've just got an 840, not an 850 but it still sounds pretty drastic to sort out your problem. Anyway, how did this manifest itself? No suspension travel, or too much? How can you tell with that set up that it's a specific problem without taking it to a dealer? Hope you get it sorted and get to enjoy your 8 without hassles. Keep cruising

Barry

• Due to small response, and as suggested by peter1980, I agree that instead of me doing the inventory, we should all register with Jud Spencer at http://www.8-fest.com who is undertaking a register worldwide.

This will give a more comprehensive inventory and service than I can produce (and why duplicate anyway) and he can provides a facts and buildsheets and e-mail service to the benefit of us all.

Thanks.
    HD

• New Scottish 8 owner

Hi, just had my 8 for 2 weeks, WOW :driver:

840ci Sport Orient Blue residing in Taynuilt, Argyll

P.S. there is another identical 8 locally !

There are 10 types of people in this world,
    those who understand binary code,
    and those who don't !

• Zitat von Alex McDonald;57728

Hi, just had my 8 for 2 weeks, WOW :driver:

840ci Sport Orient Blue residing in Taynuilt, Argyll

P.S. there is another identical 8 locally !

Oh My, Thats the one from Northampton, sold on Piston Heads ? I did wonder who actually bought it:grin2:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Hi, yep it did reside in Northampton, superb car, long way to go to get it, but it's everything i hoped it would be and then some :) albeit its developed an annoying squeak over some bumps !!!!!! too cold and wet to look at it just now !
    Cheers
    Alex

There are 10 types of people in this world,
    those who understand binary code,
    and those who don't !

• Another Scottish owner here ( 2 weeks ago )

2000 (W) Registered (Built April 99) 840 Sport Individual in Royal Red Metallic / Nappa Cream Leather. 2 owners - 71k miles - Full dealer History with Warranty from New.

I can honestly say I've only ever seen 1 8 series in Scotland and that was about 3 years ago.

Would be good to hook up with any 8 owners near by to compare notes.

Cheers
    Gary

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!