M3 Vents. Should I -or- Shouldn't I ?

• that was my point. I had a a 'moment of clarity'....... sold for £90 - £25 more than I paid for them :shock: (been lurking on http://www.Barryboys.co.uk a lot recently :lol: )

No balaclavas needed Steve :lol:

As for the PC thing. Everything's coming along nicely. The screen is ready and installed on the new centre console (pics posted), The carPC is purchased and on it's way, and the haptic controller has arrived......... and I've HAD a response from Immersion.com. They want to help with my project and are offering me discounted software because I am a non-commercial 'developer' (that's what I told them, as well as laying it on with a trowl about how their product seemed far superior and had most potential to anything else available blah blah). The software 'Immersion Studio for Automotive' is the package used to calibrate the controller in XP, but you can't actually buy it anywhere - only available on request/pleading direct from Immersion CA. Hopefully this will do the trick.

Going to start fabricating the iDrive console to replace the ashtray this week all being well.

• Zitat

I've seen sense......

There is a G.......

No, wait a minute... I'm not religios......

Good thing Tony, the second best thing you could have done with them was selling them on Ebay.

Now the best and most sensible thing to do would have been to break them into a million pieces so no one else would ruin their car with them.....
    But I understand, you even made a profitt of them so I guess you did good after all.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

• Zitat von argonaut

What's next on the agenda Tony? a nice big spoiler perhaps? ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors…ZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Zitat

This item will fit:BMW 8 Series

52" Light-weight aluminum hatch back spoiler with adjustable wing-tilt design allows for downforce optimization. Straight-forward installation with illustrated instruction guide and provided mounting hardware (some minor drilling required).

I took the liberty of emailing him, explaining that it doesn't :lol:

• Well done Tony, I saw a link to this awful piece of chavtastic garbage from somewhere else a day or so back (Roadfly maybe).
    This guy talks pure bollox "allows for downforce optimization..." yeah right.

If I bought one of these I'd have to change my name to Kevin, buy a MK II Facelift Capri and move to Essex.

(No offensive to my good friend, Kevin of Essex - he's got a nice motor too)

:lol:

• Zitat von TallTony

52" Light-weight aluminum hatch back spoiler with adjustable wing-tilt design allows for downforce optimization. Straight-forward installation with illustrated instruction guide and provided mounting hardware (some minor drilling required).

I took the liberty of emailing him, explaining that it doesn't :lol:[/quote]

I doubt i will see any 8 with an ironing board hanging off the boot...it takes a certain "mentality" to install something as hideous as that!!

I think the gt spoilers only really suit larger jap cars...skylines and perhaps supras.

Frix

(Another) 1997 Velvet Blue 840Ci Sport...with a Greek attitude to driving!!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!