Stevep car for sale [ again]

• I'm only posting to save the questions ,.

Like No is True ,Why etc, well most of you know why :wink: .

So this time I'm determined to get a result, so I'll be advertising on both "piston heads & eBay" 3rd time lucky :)

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• :cry:

And now Steve?

:?

Don't we drive again, anywhere, anytime..... :shock:

E31, the road to go!:winkwink:
    Dick
    President BMW Club E31 Nederland
    President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
    President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
    President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

• Steve I've had a look on ebay and mate its worth every single pound and penny and more. Hope you get what you want for it. If I didnt own my 840 sport i promise I would have snatched yours without a second thought

I'd say your eight is by far one of the very best 8 series around

Why you want to sell it I really dont know but good luck

Bimmerman840ci

• Hello

Oz /Dick/Sam/Wayne, thanks for your kind words, I know that for sure I am bound to regrete selling the car after so much work has gone into it, but I think because of that it could prove tricky to sell,only time will tell :)

The car does not get much use these days, 3000 miles in the last 2 years, hence the sale but if it doesn't sell the only other problem is that I'm converting the garage into a kitchen extension so she would have to live outside :? & that would be a shame.

I'll let the ad run this time[previouly i keep looking at the pictures ] then withdrew the ad,not wanting to sell but now things have moved forward a bit as discribed above :wink:

We shall see 8)

• Ok Steve, hope you haven't sold your baby in October :twisted: , expect that you drive with us on our international meeting than 8) , than you can choose if you take it back home and sell it or put it in my garage, than you can drive with us the whole next year..... :D

But you know, when you've got the 8-fever, it's forever! :wink:

Looking at ebay but didn't see your car? perhaps I missed it?
    But when it must it must, good luck with the sell... :(
    Hope that you will tribute to the forum furtheron... :roll:

Dick

• Ok Today was the day I'd been waiting for:grin2: a guy with a big bag of used notes has just left with his new car, a bit sad right now but mission accomplished:hmmmm: now for the building project.

The new Owner is a very keen Petrol head & I'm sure he'll be along to introduce himself in time.

I'll be lurking so not out of touch.

See ya

Steve:winkwink:

• :ahhhhh::shock::drink3::drink1: But you are still with us:devilchilli:

Dick

• Zitat von Lloyd;50881

Gone but not forgotten:driver:

:rofl: ha, ha I like that,Thanks to all for the kind thoughts, I'm going to show some pics next week of my Alpinas[got a little collection going]:mrgreen::mrgreen:

• :call2: 'Gone in 5.3 secs' :vroam:

Steve, what are we to do now without you reminding us, on average every 3 posts or so, about your SC, or cool big brakes, or Alp 20"ers or ......

Only kidding, can't believe you sold it TBH....... I have no idea what you got for it, it must surely be only for a 3rd of the cash that has gone into it ???

I guess e31-devoloping doesn't have quite the same returns as property developing eh ? :bawling: .... although it should IMO.

I for one will miss the humour, put-downs, challenges and advice you added in here :beer:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!