csi for sale

• no mate of mine. spoke to him today at 5.30. confirming the milage at 108.000 miles. AND ASKING FOR THE VIN. it's advertised as 10.850 miles. the guy says he has a BENTLY GT and no longer is in love with the csi. my gut feelings are this is a genuine car and a rare oppertunity for a underpriced CSI. He says someone from a BMW club has been intouch to verify the vin. He has been told it's to cheap. post code given to me is for CREW.the home of RR AND BENTLY.
    NOT MY FAVORITE COLOUR.

• Zitat von Fatandre;64118

What are you talking about. The blue one is the most beautiful color you can get for the e31. I think its the spoiler that ruins the car.

It's only my opinion ,keep your hair on Fella:)

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Zitat von koenig dave;64099

Prod date: 15-Apr-94
    Exterior: ORIENTBLAU METALLIC (317)
    Upholstery: LEDER NAPPA/SILBERGRAU HELL (0497/N4SH)

This is a common colour combination for the 850CSi. This particular vehicle was duplicated several times for the UK market with the same colours and equipment. There are a few UK people interested in the car and contacted the Registry.

[FONT=&quot]The story Dave shared is correct about this vehicle.
    [/FONT]

• I really never liked the blue, but ended up buying an 840 orient blue, my wife liked the colour and the car 'seemed' to be in good condition. But I have to agree with the grey leather, it looks very dull, the two tone is not too bad though and I have thought about upgrading it like Wayne has done. However there is 1998 Black 840 on autotrader with a beautiful beige and black leather interior for almost the same price, and sometimes think if only I waited 6 months!

• Maybe someone should tell him the wheels are on the wrong way round.

The pointy bit of the centre hub "throwing stars" should point forwards. Having fitted these wheels to my car I notice that I no longer get brake dust on the wheels, I guess the air flow is sucking the dirt etc. inwards due to the "turbine" action of the hub.

Yes, I too am bored!!

Nr Welshpool, Powys, Wales[INDENT]E31 840 Ci Sport - 1999
    VW Passat Alltrack - 2013
    Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002
    Toyota Rav4 - 1997[/INDENT]

• I too have an Orient Blue CSi, albeit with Lotus-white/Black interior. I must say that in winter or with grey skies, the colour doesn't inspire, looking flat and close to black. However, with sunshine, it's really a great colour that livens up showing subtle changes with the light. Overall, I'd say it was one of the better colours available on a CSi... and I don't think that there was such a wide choice as with the last few years of 840s.

• Yup, part of the design criteria of the 'Throwing Stars' was to draw cold air onto the brakes, allegedly...............(or so I re-read in a road test from 'Fast Lane', June 1993).

If the consensus is that it's underpriced, what value do we think it should be?

• I would agree with Arnie, but you have to keep it really clean and give it a good polish to get the deep blue out, out of interest do you think a slight black tint to the windows would make it stand out a bit more?

• I don't have a problem with the colour. It's ok, but if I was in the market for a csi and I had a choice of five differant colours blue would not be my first choice, but red would be my last. daytona violet for me. the ks8 as you know is briliant rot, it suites the car but not the owner.

• My CSi is exactly the same colour combo as this car for sale, and I agree with Arnie, a great colour for the 8 but needs to be clean and looks dull in low light, but fantastic is sun or bright daylight. The photos also tend to dull the silver/grey interior, it is a good compliment to the orient blue, and I would never say it looks cheap. I would also say that when it comes to buying a CSi, choosing your preferred colour is usually not a luxury you are likely to have, they are not exactly plentiful, especially in good condition.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!