breaking 1998 840ci

• Hi. just wanted to share this with everyone on here. I've manged to locate a guy local to me breaking a 1998/1999 s-reg 840ci. the car has had side damage so all front end and rear end parts are available.

Has the full m sports pack from what i could see.

I managed to pick up the front headlights for myself!

Most parts are available including leather piped interior.

Give him a ring if you need anything.

mobile no.is :- 07972589747. His name is Saj.

(No affiliate to me but if you say the guy who took the front lights off him gave this no. he might sort the price out for you guys. Was a good bloke when i had a chat with him. He was just saying he wanted the parts gone off the car, so i said i'd post on here before it ends up on fleabay!!!.

• Car's in Darlaston. (that's near Birmingham.)

I have no-idea of the VIN but I'm sure Saj would give it if someone gave him a call.

As i say, I just thought I'd share because it's very rare to get a late year 8er being broken for parts.:grin2:

• I am looking for a set of bumper lights/turn signals. The main glass just needs to be perfect condition with no pits/scatches/cracks/melting on the reflector. I don't care what condition the actual turn signal lenses are in. Please let me know if you can help out! :top:

• Same here all weekend, Orange answerphone only!
    However, I've just managed to get hold of him this evening.
    I wanted the front end (nose cone and spoiler etc).
    He said he has sold the nose cone, but had the spoiler - but it has a crack which needs repairing - he wanted £100 for it !!
    He said lots of other things left.
    Cheers
    Mat

• all i need is an interior boot light as one of mine is missing for some reason...will nip down to shatners and drop my pants methinks....:driver:

Swissvax Certified Detailer.
    April 1998 BMW 840CiA Sport Individual

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!