hale our 8er comunity

• i just wanted to say this out loud,
    i really think this 8er community consists of educated people that have one thing in common the love 4 8's . I've joined another car group with the same car price range and saw a huge difference in attitude, response, thought and education. i came back crawling to this site for moral support:top:. at least we r not her to brag, show off, or pick on each other. hale 8er community:winkwink: thanks 4 a great site guys.

• I have found this forum to be the most peaceful of the 8 forums.

The American forums seem to have periodic eruptions that break them down for a while and then they build back up. Funny part is it seems to involve some of the same people every time.

Our only internal model rivalry seems to be 8 or 12 oriented and that is pretty quiet here.

Thanks for the vote of confidence on our civilized manner :)

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

• Car Clubs

I have been involved over my motoring years with different CAR CLUBS & i must state here & now that most of the members of those CLUBS would rather discuss the change in performance differential related to the tyre pressures and wind speed at the time of a speed test run on a particular country lane that only they know about, or the type of seat used at the time
    ?%&$*+@ ????!!!!!
    So far i have found nowt but genius & assistance offered to other members in the discussion pages of the 8er.org forum. of course there are some exceptions ? U no who u r . com ! :driver:

• I wholeheartedly agree! I'm a pretty fresh E31 owner and nothing more than a hobby mechanic. The help and especially the patience some has shown me regarding some of my car issues has just been great :top:
    Not to mention all the great information and guides you can find just by searching the forums. I always search around here before google anywhere else.

• Zitat von IcemanBHE;74813

I also agree. :)

The benefits of closed forum and approved membership.

What do you mean closed forum!!! How did I get in here? :aetsch:

I do love this forum, well when I say love, you know what I mean....:top:

Was a member of roadfly but the bitchyness and the like really p1ssed me off so this is my main 8er fix....

All hail to the 8... What a great car

• Zitat von KMS;74789

i just wanted to say this out loud,
    i really think this 8er community consists of educated people that have one thing in common the love 4 8's . I've joined another car group with the same car price range and saw a huge difference in attitude, response, thought and education. i came back crawling to this site for moral support:top:. at least we r not her to brag, show off, or pick on each other. hale 8er community:winkwink: thanks 4 a great site guys.

Having eight education implies.
    Greetings from Spain.:winkwink:

Presidente del Club BMW Serie 8-Spain (e31.es)
    Chus.

• I agree, this is the best forum im a member of tbh, im still a member of forums ive owned cars with from the past and still contribute now and then, however my previous car (some may know what it was) im still a member of the forum and over the past year or so its gone from bad to worse... online arguments that degrade and deviate from an authors original post until abusive members/keyboard warriors get the bums smacked...or banned.

So well done all. This is a fantastic community.

Benji.

Swissvax Certified Detailer.
    April 1998 BMW 840CiA Sport Individual

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!