Possible meeting

• I know we've tried this before but with the weather improving, just wondered if anyone fancied setting up a 'meet' ?
    Not sure how to organise these things, and to be quite honest, whether anyone would want to turn up, but just tipping a toe in the E31 water!
    Might be good for some 'group' photos [not that sort Peter!]
    Cheers
    Steve
    Shrewsbury by the way....

• Steve I would be keen to meet up with othe 8 owners etc but as I am in the london area Shrewbury is a bit of a drive (even once the exhaust is done). Are there any national BMW meets people attend :?:
    I did go to the german car night at the Ace cafe but mine was the only 8 although miniblob was there in his 3 (I think).

:driving2:Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

• Hi,

Why don't you come and meet us in the Netherlands in april, where flowers bloom in spring time?
    It would be a great opportunity to see each other.
    Come on no more talk just action!!!
    Fabrice

Que la 8 soit avec vous!:driver:
    May the 8 be with you and for always!:winkwink:

Fabrice

• You could whizz down here Tony to Shrewsbury then we could say head for the South West somewhere. Perhaps the guys in the South West could come up with a couple of ideas??? Cheddar Gorge??

• Fabrice....Its the water in between that makes it just that little bit more difficult! Not easy for me as my showroom is open Saturdays so only really leaves Sundays...

Anyone after great deals on plasma, LCD or BOSE kit please get in touch!!

• sandwich,

You never get a chance to take a break for a few days? you work full time year around?
    where are you located exactly in england?
    Maybe if you can't come to us we could eventually think about invading you guys someday???

You r selling tvs?

Fabrice

Que la 8 soit avec vous!:driver:
    May the 8 be with you and for always!:winkwink:

Fabrice

• Zitat von hallworth1

Me too!
    (cider county) :D

Where the hell is that?!

(Under the stairs perhaps?)

Lets burn rubber!

91 BMW 850 (Heavily Modified)
    86 Ford F150 monster truck (44 inch tyres)

• Come on people, take few day's off during a weekend near the end of april and come to Holland. The're will be all kinds of things to do: going for a tour-de-Holland and a BIG meeting of the Dutch BMW Club. Anyone persuaded yet?

Peter

• I'm always amazed that every time a meeting is suggested people want it in their own back yard :shock:

Here we are with our big engined cars,& people comment "i only get 16mpg" or "it's a bit of drive to get there" bloody hell guys thats what our cars where built for, travelling long distances comfortably :D SO lets see a few more faces at the next event.

Personally i've decided to make a weeks holiday out of the Dutch trip 8) come on you know it makes sense :D

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Would be up for a meet, but it would have to be in the UK - within a few hours of London!! Sundays would be better too, but still might not make it as I do seem to be incredibly busy at the mo!!

I do go to the german nights at ace sometimes - only taken the 8 twice but mine was always the only 8 there and when Lloyd took his, i was in my 3!!!!!
    Will be up there for the next one (last monday of every month, i think!) but will prob be in the 3 again - being as i'm just having loads of work/mods done on it and i mainly go there to meet up with the E30 boys!!

I'll keep my eye out incase a meet gets arranged and i'll shout if i can make it!!

• Right...here goes!

Lets get a couple of dates together otherwise we'll just be fannying around forever!

Looking in diary.......

18th March
    25th March
    1st April

Steve p is spot on...We have these awesome motors and then want to meet in eveyone elses hometown in the local Tesco car park...

I think personally that the Sth West area would be easier for the majority but reasonably flexible.

Filling up with a nice silicon mix as we speak!!!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!