BREAKING 850I LEFTHAND DRIVE

• Got any of these things??

-Side windows (all 4) (and rear lifting mechanism)
    -Storage/cd-holder to replace the horrid casette holder in the console.
    -Tail lights (all 4)
    -3-spoked steeringwheel.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

• Hi Nicky, just a word on the first aid kit you were looking for, you can buy these at the stealers and I would bother getting an old "classic / original" one if I were you, they have a "use by" date and if you're stopped and checked and found with an out-of-date one in Germany and some other EU countries it can be a problem, you're required to have an up to date one as some of the contents requirements change from time to time.

Cheers,
    Jason

(PS the FA Kit in my 1997 car an original and around 5 years out of date, I gave it to the kids to play doctors and nurses :) )

• With regards to first aid kit, are those mandatory to have in the car in some countries?
    As far as I know there are no such regulatons in Norway. I've had one in my cars for years, but just for my own preferrence.
    Do you have repetitive first aid training?
    Since I started to get first aid training some 15 years ago, lots of things have changed.
    What is the good in having a first aid kit in every vehicle if no one knows hove to give first aid?
    and when the paramedics arrive, they have a slightly bigger kit with them and wont need youre kit.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

• Zitat von Noggie

Got any of these things??

-Side windows (all 4) (and rear lifting mechanism)

Have you got already?
    I have all these parts if you`re interested...

Non-CSi with AHK will belong to the rarest things on this planet.
    My car is one of them!

• I havent got them yet, but the guy in this post had them, and we kind of made a deal, sadly I havent heard from him in a long, long time.
    Have sent him a pm but sadly no response yet.

Also I was in contact wit One called "jgavrity" about the same parts earlier, and he apparently have a set lined up for me if my deal with falls through.

If all else fails, I'll let you know... Thanks

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

• Sadly no. the only thing Hartge did to my car was the enging tuning, auto gearbox tuning and replaced the rear diff.
    And according to my papers, sport silencers, but they look stock to me. may have been replaced by stock ones later, the car is almost 18 years old.

No changes was made to the exterior of the car, or to the handling.

The stock rear sway bar is 13mm (0.5118")
    and the M-tech (CSI) is 15.5mm (0.6102")

The stock front sway bar is 24mm (0.9448")
    and the M-tech is 25mm (0.9842")

I'd imagine the Hartge one to be the same as the CSI

Sorry I cant be of more help.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

• You were a lot of help, Thanks a bunch Noggie! I purchased Hartge rear sway bar from Ebay.de a couple of weeks ago, I don't speak German and had to use Babelfish Translation program to babel for me! :D I don't know what size it is, Hopefully it will be atleast 15mm which makes the 8 turn a lot better! I have one for the rear that is 19mm but its for a newer 8, It want fit my car....

Thanks again!

• Smudge.

I have made repeted attemts to send you a PM, but for some reason I can't make the send, they get stuck in my outbox.

If you still have the parts I wanted stashed away for me, please let me know so we can do the deal.

If not I'll have to try and get them elsewhere.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!