Rear spoiler opinions

• If you look on RealOEM the part number is the same for both E31 and E36. :?

Personally I have no intention of fitting one to my car so it's not something that concerns me.

• :o:o Couldn't agree more RC. Now that is atrocious.... IMHO I don't think the Rieger is nearly as gaudy, and it does in fact reflect styling from previous BMWs. Additionally, my car is black which should make the look more subtle than the red one I posted.

Today I ordered the boot lip spoiler on ebay after seing Shurragar's mounted. Beautiful ride Shurrager, thanks for the pic.

It might be a little while until installation, but I can't wait until the work is done and you guys can tear me apart once and for all.

:cry::cry::cry::wink:

• is everyone forgetting Zeemax for spoilers and bodykits ??

http://zeemax.com/e31ss.htm

http://zeemax.com/e31wb.htm

now, am to hang my head in shame for actually quite liking the rear window roof spoiler ?? :shock::lol: (it is only that and that alone!!)

The lip spoiler as featured by Shurrager is also growing on me :shock: so this beer must be good :lol:

Alant, I was always under the impression that Porsche 911s were Beetles :idea::lol:

• Alant, I was always under the impression that Porsche 911s were Beetles :idea::lol:[/quote]

My 12 year old step daughter plays that dreaded "Punch Buggy" game in the car.... I include all 911's to annoy her hence the fact we notice them! :)

It is easier to get foregivness than permission!

• TallTony, There are a couple more photos of the "lip spoiler" in my gallary. I looked at the Zeemax rear deck spoiler , but it was priced too high . I thought that it would unbalance the look of the car , since I have done no modifications to the front spoiler.

• Schnitz, actually the side skirts were the only part of that kit I did really like and appear very similar to yours. I wish I had the opportunity to see an OEM and ACS rear spoiler side by side, I like the ACS one a lot but pricing of their stuff tells me it would probably cost me to even stand there and look at it. Glad you got the intended wing reference Bat ..:)

EDIT: After looking again at the picture in the first post here it appears that kit is an ACS copy. I see now why you were uh.. flattered Schnitz :mrgreen:

• The last dude that was selling those parts was shut down by ACS.

Now someone has added that park bench wing but is selling the rest without the ACS name attached.

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

• Tony you'd better drink responsibly or we'll be seeing you on Barryboys! :shock::shock::lol::lol:

I really like that Zeemax rear boot spoiler! I think it is the perfect compromise between the lip spoiler and the M-tech spoiler, and fits the contours of the car very naturally...... 295 #s tho! (Sorry I don't have a proper pounds sign on my keyboard.)

Priced quite a bit higher than the lip spolier I ordered from ebay (at $80 + 20 shipping). I can't wait until it arrives and I can do a test fit.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!