• Zitat von sandwich;79829

So about 5 in total...any more takers? Steve?

I was planning to but since Sky Sports have decided to cover the Forest v Leeds game Sunday lunch time , I'm watching the game.

Previously I planned to stay in Nottingham Friday night, few beers, then the match next day + a few more beers, wake up & drive to Gaydon:harhar: but Sky have spoilt it for me:mrgreen:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Zitat von stevep840;79834

I was planning to but since Sky Sports have decided to cover the Forest v Leeds game Sunday lunch time , I'm watching the game.

Previously I planned to stay in Nottingham Friday night, few beers, then the match next day + a few more beers, wake up & drive to Gaydon:harhar: but Sky have spoilt it for me:mrgreen:

Steve

I think you need to invest in sky plus and press the record button :laugh:

I'm going in the 840, I flipped a coin and it won! Tickets now in the wallet... polish at the ready....any body seen the long range weather?

Why have 4 when you can make a V and have 8 and roar

BMW 840Ci Sport (After 8 Club member now).... BMW X5 4.6is (LPG).... TVR Chimeara 4.0

Slipped a 6 in......Racing Dynamics K38
    And another 6.....Alpina Roadster 3.4S

• Zitat von robmarrs;79846

Steve

I think you need to invest in sky plus and press the record button :laugh:

I'm going in the 840, I flipped a coin and it won! Tickets now in the wallet... polish at the ready....any body seen the long range weather?

Rain, rain ,rain. best stay home & watch the telly:devilchilli:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Hi Sandwich, a convoy from Shropshire would be fun but my car has run into a spot of bother - the ABS ECU has failed and I'm struggling to find a second-hand one (new £770 +VAT:ahhhhh:). The MOT expires in two days and with the damn ABS light on it won't pass. Fingers crossed, as I had a PM from Michael in Germany who says he's got one but with only a few days left it's not looking too good for taking it to Gaydon.:help:

Nr Welshpool, Powys, Wales[INDENT]E31 840 Ci Sport - 1999
    VW Passat Alltrack - 2013
    Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002
    Toyota Rav4 - 1997[/INDENT]

• Zitat von anguswolfendale;79861

Hi Sandwich, a convoy from Shropshire would be fun but my car has run into a spot of bother - the ABS ECU has failed and I'm struggling to find a second-hand one (new £770 +VAT:ahhhhh:). The MOT expires in two days and with the damn ABS light on it won't pass. Fingers crossed, as I had a PM from Michael in Germany who says he's got one but with only a few days left it's not looking too good for taking it to Gaydon.:help:

I've NOT used these guys but you may find them useful:

http://www.bba-reman.com/catal….aspx?DetailedProduct=330

• Zitat von anguswolfendale;79861

Hi Sandwich, a convoy from Shropshire would be fun but my car has run into a spot of bother - the ABS ECU has failed and I'm struggling to find a second-hand one (new £770 +VAT:ahhhhh:). The MOT expires in two days and with the damn ABS light on it won't pass. Fingers crossed, as I had a PM from Michael in Germany who says he's got one but with only a few days left it's not looking too good for taking it to Gaydon.:help:

Just whip the ABS bulb out!

• Zitat von chrisLdn;80096

Thinking about making the trip. Can I get a ticket on arrival? Does this mean I have to park in the car park or do I get to join the 8 section?

Me too, don't know if I can make it yet but will go if I can. I'll have to buy a ticket at the gate if thats allowed.

93 850 CSI
    hung like Einstein, clever as a horse

• Zitat von shiggsy;80100

Me too, don't know if I can make it yet but will go if I can. I'll have to buy a ticket at the gate if thats allowed.

Same

• Dangly rear view mirror thing (in pink! :oops:) and blue wrist band received in post today.

The rear view mirror pass says 'E24, 635 and 8-series'; but have no idea where I am going. Would like to park with you guys wherever you may be?

Is show and shine a seperate area? .....All will become clear on the day I guess.

Look forward to it. Apart from the early sunday start! :sleep2:

• Not sure. I expect you can buy a ticket at the gate but would be a shame not to park in the display area.
    Might be an idea to call the BMW Car Club and speak to Louise to see whether thay can leave a display pass at the gate also.
    To Gerry [ look forward to the plates!] Nifty and James...see you there.

James....its well marked and you're directed when you get through the main entrance. As said before, bring your own grub as its dire on site!

• Just emailed BMWCC to see what the situation was. They got back to me really quickly and said that the Display Areas are now all full so you would get directed to a car park overlooking the show.

93 850 CSI
    hung like Einstein, clever as a horse

• Zitat von sandwich;80170

Bit of a bummer....Forecast doesnt look as though sunscreen will be required!

Well, preparation starts tonight with a wash............ then the 8 will get some attention too :laugh:

Wax tommorow when bodywork dry; I hate those hidden water traps around the rear lights.

So, if it is wet Sunday, I will be gutted. BBC weather for Sunday still saying Sunny Intervals for Warwick.....

Funnily enough, need some petrol too......!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!