Got me a CSi! :) :) :)

• Zitat von wayneblackwell1000

Nice one :D Get yourself a ticket for Gaydon and then you can show her off.

Wayne, are you on commision with gaydon :?::lol::lol:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Zitat von wayneblackwell1000

:lol::lol: Well we have to show these E36 boys

I may well come to this Gaydon thing, will be good to meet all you guys for sure

• Zitat von BMPuter

Thanks mate (and to everyone else!)

They vary in price. I've seen some on Autotrader for 20-30k euros, and I've seen them in the uk between £10-20k. Have a look at http://www.autoscout24.com and you can do a euro-wide search. It may be posible to import one perhaps (if you want one that badly!).

Thanks for the link. I might just do that and import one :) maybe I do my own european delivery that be great.
    I have been driving the regular 850 for about 10 years now I think I am ready for a change.

Thomas

• Wow, fantastic purchase you got there, even if it needs a little work that's a bargain! Looks great too, love the colour - same as mine 8)

Zitat von BMPuter

nice car, but not a csi

The only DINANs worth comparing to a CSi are the 6-speed manual versions, otherwise the driving experience won't even come close. There's so much more to having fun than straight-line power, otherwise we'd all be driving Mercedes AMG boats :roll::D

Looking forward to seeing this baby getting a nice makeover!

• Re: Got me a CSi! :) :) :)

thanks Paul! though I have to admit, I'll be changing the colour of it to black when I get around to the bodywork (car computer / brakes / suspension / engine enhancements - twin turbo?) first. Let's see how it all pans out!

I saw a CSi in Amsterdam not too long ago on Autoscout for 20k euros. Surely that would be easy to import to Norway.

Norway is not a member of EU, and the tax for import a csi is aprox
    £ 20k. A big engine and high co2 emission make the tax that crazy.

In 1994 you had to pay £ 200k for a new Csi.

Zitat von stensen

Norway is not a member of EU, and the tax for import a csi is aprox
    £ 20k. A big engine and high co2 emission make the tax that crazy.

In 1994 you had to pay £ 200k for a new Csi.

holy mother of god and then some more! wow!

you could always get someone to register it outside the EU, and then keep getting it in and out :)

• The prices for cars is Norway is just plain stupid.
    there are currently 12 e31's for sale in Norway
    -One CSI for 43.000£
    -The cheapest of the 9 850i is 17.250£ and the most expensive one is 25.800£
    -There is one 840 for 28.400 and one 840 AC Schnitzer for 34.300£

I just went to my local BMW dealer an asked about the new 320i coupè, with the M-sport package and the necessary options I landed at 47.400£
    The 325i is an extra 15.500£,
    And they had a demo car, 335ia with options for 95.000£

Some guy recently bought a M6 convertible, the price tag with options was 181.000£

What is worth mentioning is that the average income in Norway is about 26.000£ and then there is about 30-35% tax on that.

I got my 90 850ia Hartge last year for 19.000£, not worn, in any way, just not maintained.
    So far I have spent maybe 2500£ on maintenance and 7800£ on 19" wheels, new sound system and a top of the line alarm system.
    I guess I've put close to 30.000£ into my baby, and there is more to come....... (CSI optics, a re-spray, suspension upgrade (h&r/bilstein), tinted windows, engine upgrade?? and I guess I'll think of more as time goes by)
    But I don't care, 'cause I have no plans what so ever to sell this car.... ever....

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

• Zitat von TallTony

Nice tidy car mate, though I'll be first on here to say "you need to get a toothbrush on to that engine bay" :lol:

cheers mate!

I'm about to give that engine a blast. In fact, BMW are taking it in for a service on Friday. I figured I'll get them to do the first service and let me know/fix any major issues. After that, I'll service it elsewhere. Anyway, a part of the requests I've asked them for, is to jet blast the engine compartment. The guy said they cover various bits when they do that, and at least this way I can punish them if they mess it up :)

I need lots of advice on various tidbits. The engine cleaning being one of them. That shot was not supposed to get in there, it was about to go on a thread giving my opinion of the car so far, and asking advice, but you were so quick to respond, I'll now leave it there :) I've added the one I intended to have there now.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!