My 1998 840 CiA Sport - The Bavarian Beast -

• OK guys and gals...heres some pics of my black 8er! hope you like! :top:
    The colour is cosmos schwarz with black leather. Worthy of note is the P-D-C (park distance control). :harhar:

Swissvax Certified Detailer.
    April 1998 BMW 840CiA Sport Individual

• Zitat von Benji 840Ci Sport;67386

cheers chap! speant quite a few days finessing the paintwork ( stone chips and scratches ) but its payed off!

Tell me about it....I was having a close look at my car yesterday and noticed that it has thousands of minor scratches and paint defects - time to get the PC out and get polishing!

• just take it one panel at a time mate... dont rush it and perfection will ensue!

if anything requires paint/touch up get that done first as after it will polish down...rather than polishing ...painting..and then re-finishing.

if you need any tips pm me.

• Wow, any chance you've got a higher resolution version of this shot? I'd love for it to be my background picture. Gorgeous car!

Zitat von Benji 840Ci Sport;67382

• hi bryson. yes PM me your email address and ill send it over!

cheers,

Ben.

Bit dissapointed with most of the pics...think i need to upgrade to a Nikon D90.:hmmmm:

• cheers steve!!! im thinking of doing a picture write-up of how to clean and gleam our 8's... i wont go into scratch correction though, just a run down of wash technique and waxing / sealing the paint. :)

If anyones free next tuesday ill be down at ashby folville for the pistonheads meet. We had 3 8 series turn up last month! :cool::cool::cool:

• Very nice :top:, how about some interior shots? and would also welcome the write up, my car needs a thorough clean so would like to get it right.

• Lovely car and some nice shots (the 8 is a nightmare to photograph well for some reason I've yet to understand).

Could you please put your wheels on the right way around though......;-)

• thanks for the comments guys!

was browsing PH classifieds last week (as per!!) and noticed Monaro VXR's are dropping like flies...i then realised its another car on my "list"...
    so testing the water really i put her up on PH...

i dont know wether i want to sell it but if someone wants it and will look after her then so be it...

Yep...going to sort the wheels out this weekend....think they were put back wrong after the refurb! :hmmmm:

• She looks great! I wish they would have offered the sport package here in the states though. :dontknow:

Schalldampfer1
    Proud owner of 1996 e36 M3 Coupe 5sp
    & 2000 e39 528I
    Hope to be proud owner of e31 850 CSi

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!