New forum member - quick intro + some pics

• Welcome - gorgeous looking legs,err... I mean wheels;-)

Seriously, looks like you have got yourself a bargain!

Nr Welshpool, Powys, Wales[INDENT]E31 840 Ci Sport - 1999
    VW Passat Alltrack - 2013
    Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002
    Toyota Rav4 - 1997[/INDENT]

• Absolutely stunning Burn,:top:

My favourites are No 13 and the last one. Is that a little ding behind the door?

I like the yellow roundels, I have wanted some red ones since I saw Wuffers but haven't see anything of any quality on the market.

Cheers
    Graham

• Graham - Bimmian.com sell the right ones, (they are decals, but very hardy and stay on through rain and sun) and they also ship them fast, but with the shipping it does get a bit pricey, maybe $45?! The sizing, incidentally, was spot on for my wheel roundels and bonnet/ boot. They have many styles BTW not just colours.

Let me know if you decide you're in the market for some as i *may* have an unused $50 credit with them - i'm considering using it to get a black set and going black/yellow instead of the current white/ yellow, but not sure.

Re: Ding - yes, that last pic shows it more than i've ever noticed it while driving.. anyone know a good cheap way of getting that taken away? (Other than Photoshop..)

• I love yellow too, I used to have a yellow Fiat Coupe, that was a good looking car too. I've tried to persuade Peter Rice to sell me his yellow CSi but he's having none of it. One day...

• Zitat von NickF;95312

I love yellow too, I used to have a yellow Fiat Coupe, that was a good looking car too. I've tried to persuade Peter Rice to sell me his yellow CSi but he's having none of it. One day...

Get in line Nick....

Been after that for years... (Might take a Kidney sale though)

• Dreadful colour that yellow!
    Well... I thought at least someone should voice a different opinion although it is not mine :laugh:

Last I heard Peter was about to make a move overseas - for a long term. So, maybe those that feel up to it make another offer for one of his cars, which he will probably not be able to take with him. I doubt it though that they´re for sale only because he´s leaving for (maybe) good ;)

Nice car Burn!

Cheers
    Reinhard

• Zitat von Argonaut;95307

BTW, is the Prince Albert road picture a photoshopped jobby? Looks somehow a little artificial

Hmmm, nah, it always looks like that as far as I know..?

:grin2:

tbh its just tweaking levels/ colours in iPhoto..i'm needing another working copy of Photoshop desperately (quite handy using it because in my previous life I was a graphic designer..)

• Now that is indeed a nice find. The E46 B3 is an amazing car with more than sufficient power at hand (280HP). As it so happens I have the individual data for the E46 B3 Convertibles available and contrary to the seller´s opinion there are not 10 yellow B3 convertibles but only 6 in Dakar Yellow 2 - same as Burn´s car.
    Of those 6 only 2 were RHD cars and the one for sale is the much nicer one with all those eggyolk applications.
    Below find the individual data sheet - the important bits of the individual interior are at the very end.
    Cheers
    Reinhard

• That is for sure a desirable car, though I feel guilty whenever I ogle a non-E31 BMW, plus if its dakargelb its almost an act of infidelity looking at this stylish, younger model!

• I had a dakar yellow e36 evo, is that the same colour yellow as the CSi?

My evil stepmother had a B3 E46 convertible, but I never understood why she didn't get an M3. Cheaper, more power.... have I missed something? Is it just an exclusivity thing?

• Zitat von NickF;95367

I had a dakar yellow e36 evo, is that the same colour yellow as the CSi?

My evil stepmother had a B3 E46 convertible, but I never understood why she didn't get an M3. Cheaper, more power.... have I missed something? Is it just an exclusivity thing?

Alpinas are for the more refined, my B10 was the very best car I've owned

• Zitat von stevep840;95353

I think you should get this for Mrs BB

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-…es_UK&hash=item3f12903bb3

I think those are the wheels that were on my 8 when I bought it...I mean like the wheels. haven't been able to figure out the brand as there are no markings on it except 'made in Germany'...they are for sale if anyone is interested

Almahdi 'Matti' Alwazir
    1991 850ci Black/Black
    1999 M Coupe Estoril/Estoril-Black (S50B32)
    2002 M Coupe Sapphire Black/Black (S54)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!