My new techno violet 840!

• Just wanted to introduce myself and show off my new 840. What do you reckon on the colour? I've never seen a violet one before. Be interested to know if you have? Only had it one week, but love it. Dave

• Hi Dave

Warm welcome to small (ish) gang, Very nice mate , There are several around like yours,Glad you are enjoying it, A grin a minute hey.

Look forward to seeing you at Meets/shows next year, Where are you in UK?

steve

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Welcome aboard :D

One of my favorite dark colors on the 8 :D

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

• Hi Steve, thanks for the warm welcome, and you Terry. I'm new to forums, but my wife found this one for me (she's heavily into a Dog forum - her life support machine!) so thought I'd give it a go with my new baby too. It will be great to chat to other 8 enthusiasts on here as this is my first one.

Glad you like the car too. I'm on the South coast Nr. Worthing in Sussex, a small village just North off the A24, are you anywhere near me?

Id very much like to go to the Meets next year, but at the moment I haven't got a clue as to where any of them are yet! I better check that out on here maybe there'll be some info somewhere hopefully. Dave

• hey guys,

long time since my last visit. I see Parksie is still the old Larrikin and good to see Terry Y still staying out of the wife's way by giving his much sought after assistance.

One of these days I might just arrive at your local, Stevie boy, and you had better get busy getting your breweries to make some new flavours because i have tasted yours and ours. Nuf said on that ?

The tow hook on the yellow car is a BMW part. $1500 AUD ten years back and he bought it to trailer the Harley!

cheers

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!