Oh the shame...

• Zitat von NickF;93286

Thanks for your sympathetic words chaps. I think it's a groovy little car but it's just so girly. I may as well have gone for a pink one with eye lashes.

Personally I would say that the shiny plastic thigh length red boots and the short lacy number would match very well. Of course, you might not want the wife seeing you dressed like that.

• Harsh, but fair. For some reason the radio will only play Kylie Minogue. I've also developed a strange mince to my walk. And I thought you 840 boys were of "questionable masculinty" ;)

• Zitat von NickF;93299

...And I thought you 840 boys were of "questionable masculinty" ;)

You know what the Ladies say: the bigger the engine, the smaller the...
    So with the 840 at least we have our place somewhere in the middle. ;)

On the other hand, if I follow this logic, you made the right choice! You will be loved by the ladies, just don't tell them that you also drive a V12... :mrgreen:

And BTW, in my opinion a far cooler choice then a Mini!

Cheers,
    Steve

• You said it girlfriend. The 8 is going nowhere - I'd be buried in it if I hadn't promised it to my son. I was driving it to work in Liverpool Street everyday, but I had to get there before 7am and leave after 6pm to avoid the congestion charge, it was killing me. This way I can leave my lazy ar*e in bed for another hour. Being a girl, the wife has taken a shine to the new Fiat so I suspect the 8 will get at least one run per week while she takes it to Starbucks or whatever her "busy" day involves....

• Nice choice :top: I had used this car

for 3 years and 4 doors one before that for 4 years ( it had been modified turbo and nos totally 235hp ). Last year was together with my 8. My wife was telling me that it wasn' t for a man like 38 years old with uniform and 1,85 height but it was great fun. Especially for parking, suprising big engined cars and when you stuck in the traffic. At least it had something mannish like single door and lowered chasis. ( and you have the wheels )

At the end my wife has won and I' ve changed it with e38 ( little bigger one )

Good luck with your new looking inside :)

• Nick :top:
    Oh boy, what a cute little critter :D
    The Twin-Air seems to be an engine making that toy a little livelier and 85hp is nothing to laugh about all that much.

On the other hand... there is now that one:

180HP - this will certainly move forward manly ;)

To get back on topic you now need to get one of those though:

Cheers
    Reinhard

• Hi Nick:winkwink:

Only yesterday I was looking at a white one down the Golf Club (parked with pride near the main entrance) and I thought how nice it was, as was the pretty waitress who got out:harhar:

I think yours in black looks very cool:cool: and definitely nothing to be ashamed about.

Cheers
    Graham

• Oh dear.....What next? A Pious!

• My old 600 never ran like that :sad: But then I only had about $40 invested in mine.

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!